How do I top up my Cashless wristband?
Before the festival:
– You can top up online when purchasing your ticket.
– You can top up online after purchasing your ticket by creating here a Cashless account page.
During the festival:
– You can top up your Cashless wristband at the Gin Bank top up point at the event venue.
There are no restrictions, so you can top up as many times as you like, both online and at the event!
When do I get my wristband?
It will be given to you at the event access control point once your ticket has been checked:
– If you topped up online, your wristband will be preloaded with the money from your online top up.
– If you have not topped up online, simply make your way to a Gin Bank top-up point at the event venue.
Can I use the wristband throughout the whole event?
The Cashless wristband is the only accepted payment method for Gin & Tonics and Cocktails at the event venue. Food must be purchased by card or in cash at the food stalls themselves.
Does the wristband cost anything?
No, it is completely free!
How do I find out the balance of my wristband?
You can find out at the Gin Bank top-up point or simply ask any member of the bar staff.
Can I access my transaction history?
Yes, the day after the event you will be able to access your transaction history through your online Cashless account, and if you need to you can also ask for receipts. If you need access during the event, simply make your way to the Gin Bank top-up point.
What happens if my wristband is lost or stolen?
If you have created an online Cashless account, you can ask for it to be blocked by simply visiting the Gin Bank top-up point.
And remember, you can create an online Cashless account:
– Before going to the event by entering your ticket number.
– After getting your wristband at the access control point by entering the six-letter code of your wristband.
This identification procedure is required to be able to block your Cashless wristband, therefore, if you have not created an online Cashless account, we will not be able to block it for you and you will have lost not only the wristband but also any money preloaded on it.
What happens to my money after the event?
You will be reimbursed the remaining balance of your Cashless wristband after the event if your remaining balance is over €1 and you ask to be reimbursed within 7 days of the event. Reimbursements must be requested online.
– If you already have an online Cashless account:
All you have to do is connect to your account and ensure that your balance appears on the screen. If your balance does not appear, ensure that your wristband is associated with your Cashless account: the six-letter code of your wristband should appear together with your email address.
– If, after the event, you have yet to create an online Cashless account:
All you have to do is access the Cashless tab found on this web page and create an account by entering the six-letter code of your wristband.
From your account, you can ask to be reimbursed by entering your banking card number. The remaining balance will then be transferred to that card.
Why create a Cashless account?
With your online account, you will be able to:
– Preload the wristband before the event from the event web page.
– Block your wristband and get a new one in case it is lost or stolen during the event.
– Check the balance of your wristband and your transaction history the day after the event.
– Be reimbursed the balance of your wristband once the event is over.
Are you required to create a Cashless account?
No, it is completely optional, and you can do it whenever you want (before, during or after the event). Furthermore, you can always top up your wristband at the Gin Bank top-up point at the event venue. If you do not create a cashless account, your wristband will be completely anonymous, and we will therefore not be able to block it for you should it be lost or stolen.
Your Cashless wristband is an electronic wallet consisting of a chip where your money is stored. Treat it as if it were your actual wallet and save yourself any upsets!
Avoid exposure to heat and do not try to perforate it as doing so will permanently disable it.